Financial and retirement planning services are key to helping
you attract and maintain quality employees.
Offering your employees financial and retirement planning education
is good business. It builds goodwill, increases productivity and
motivates them to achieve the most from their benefits.
Envoy Plan Services can implement an employee training program
that targets your needs. We offer a complete range of workshops
and seminars to complement your existing formats, including in-service
days, to keep your employees informed and equipped with the tools
they need to plan for the future. We also take care of the questions
your employees have about their retirement plans every day, with
our toll-free telephone and e-mail hotline services.
Envoy educates and serves your employees, so you can focus
on educating students.
Employee Education and Communication:
- Orientation of new employees to their employer-sponsored retirement
- Offering financial and retirement planning workshops
- Retirement Benefits Overview of employer, state and Social
- Strategies to maximize retirement income and individual
- Preparation of participant notifications of contribution limits,
catch-up opportunities, and procedural changes
- Establishing a customized web site with employee self-service
for forms and procedures
- Operating a toll-free employee benefit question and answer hotline
- Notification of vendor revocation and redirected contributions
See how Envoy can help you: